Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Avoid Fat, Dumb and Happy

It is not uncommon for sales people that have had some success to rest on their laurels. They become somewhat complacent and lose the discipline and intensity they need to sustain success. Bear in mind that success can be very short lived. It is important to develop a discipline about managing your sales and territory whereby accountability remains strong, processes are not allowed to become inefficient and disorderly, and customer service is consistently outstanding.

Good Luck & Good Selling!
Russ

2 comments:

Faris Salama said...

Nice topic,very true.
I wrot around the same meaning about sales killer diseases at http://selling-skils.blogspot.com/2006_06_01_selling-skils_archive.html
Would you please review the topic give me your comment and I would appreciate if you linked to my blog as I did for your nice blog
Thanks In Advance

Rogers Place said...

Nice pages here. Great information. Will visit again and recommend.