Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Technology and Sales – A Love-Hate Relationship

Here's a good article from my friend and colleague, Bob Ritter, on using technology to help make you more successful as a sales professional. Enjoy!

Russ Lombardo
-----------------------------------
By now most sales executives accept the need for technology, even though many still love to hate it. Then there are those sales people, probably the majority, for whom technology is a love-hate relationship which swings back and forth, albeit one-sided.

But strange as it seems, I love my technology! Oh sure, there are time s when I feel frustrated because I don’t get my way. Some times my expectations are too high. But in the final analysis, I’d truly be lost without it. It’s hard to imagine life as a salesperson without it!

You ask, “What’s so special about my technology?” To begin with …READ MORE

No comments: