Friday, January 20, 2006

Sales Training ROI Calculator

Many companies need, and want, to make sure that employee learning is having an impact on business results. Unfortunately, when it comes to figuring out the return-on-investment for training, many companies hit a road-block. And sales training, aka selling skills, is one of the most difficult areas to measure.

Now you have a tool that can help you measure the Return-On-Investment for Sales Training. This simple ROI Calculator will show you when you might see a return on your training investments. And it is FREE. I developed this tool to help you determine the value of training your sales staff, or even yourself. But mind you, we are not responsible for any use or interpretations of the results. This is to be used as a guideline only.

Click HERE to access this free Sales Training ROI Calculator.

Good Luck and Good Selling!
Russ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Russ – what a great way to shout the benefits of sales training loud and clear! I know that if my boss had not provided me with auto sales training, I wouldn’t be earning half of what I do today. It has really proven to be a tangible asset that I can take with me wherever I go.

leena pearl said...

Due to the stiff competition, many service providers are offering these free sales courses rather than offering cash-back guarantees. קורס מכירות