Wednesday, April 26, 2006

CyberSelling Book Reviewers Wanted

You may have noticed the new item on the menu bar on the left of this blog. It simply says "CyberSelling Book Reviewers Wanted". What is this, you may ask. Well, quite simply, it's your opportunity to help me write my new book called, "CyberSelling - Using CRM Technology to Help You Sell." To learn more about this new book, click HERE or send me an email (russ@PeakSalesConsulting.com) asking for your free, Members-only login account.

As a free Member, you'll be able to read each and every chapter as they are written, provide your comments, and reply to other members' postings. In doing so, you will get free, advanced reviewing of my new book and be able to provide your comments and opinions, thereby helping me to make sure it addresses my readers' best interests.

It's free and easy. I will even email all Members whenever a new chapter is posted. I hope you take advantage of this special offer. Thanks.

Good Luck & Good Selling!
Russ

No comments: