Friday, August 12, 2005

Airlines Screwing Me Again

Ok, ok. I know everyone’s had some bad experience with at least one airline in his or her life. But I need to vent since this is what I do for a living. When I see a company provide good sales or customer service, I like to talk about it and use it as an example. Likewise, when I see bad sales or service, I like to whine like a baby with diaper rash. So here goes my latest tirade.

A couple weeks ago, I was scheduled to fly back home to Las Vegas from Reno (a 55-minute flight) after 4 days with a new client, the State of Nevada (Yes! The entire State is now my client). I arrived at the airport well in advance only to find that my 8:30pm flight was delayed about 90 minutes due to weather. About an hour into this delay, we learned that they canceled the flight completely, and there were no more flights out of Reno that night, according to them.

Click HERE to read the full article....

No comments: